The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Sodium Chloride 5%
Hypertonicity eye drop
Do Not Use
● if solution changes color or becomes cloudy● this product except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
● for the temporary releif of corneal edema
For use in the eye(s) only.
When Using This Product
● avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface.● replace cap after each use. ● may cause temporary burning and irritation on being instilled into the eye.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
● you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye.● the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep Out Of The Reach Of Children.
If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
● instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) every 3-4 hours, or as directed by a doctor.
● keep carton for complete product information● Store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F).● keep tightly closed
● Boric Acid, Hypromellose, Methylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Sodium Borate, and Water for injection. Sodium Hydroxide and/or Hydrochloride Acid may be added to adjust pH.
* Please review the disclaimer below.