The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Active Ingredient (Per Tablet)
Calcium Carbonate USP 750mg
- Relieves •heartburn •acid indigestion •sour stomach •upset stomach associated with these symptoms
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drug.
When Using This Product
- •do not take more than 10 tablets in 24 hours •if pregnant do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours •do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
- •adults and children 12 years of age and over: chew 2-4 tablets as symptoms occur, or as directed by a doctor. Do not swallow tablets whole. •do not take for symptoms that persist for more than 2 weeks unless advised by a doctor
- •each tablet contains: elemental calcium 300mg •Store at room temperature. Keep the container tightly closed.
Adipic acid, D&C Yellow No. 10, dextrose unspecified, FD&C Red No. 40, FD &C Yellow No. 6, flavors, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, starch, sucralose.
* Please review the disclaimer below.