The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each Gelcap)
Acetaminophen 500 mgDiphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
Pain relieverNighttime sleep-aid
Temporary relief of occasional headaches and minor aches and pains with accompanying sleeplessness
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you takemore than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hourswith other drugs containing acetaminophen3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this productAllergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:skin reddeningblistersrashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skinin children under 12 years of ageif you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Liver diseasea breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitisdifficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate glandglaucoma
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Taking the blood thinning drug warfarintaking sedatives or tranquilizers
When Using This Product
- Drowsiness will occuravoid alcoholic beveragesdo not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.new symptoms occurredness or swelling is presentpain gets worse or lasts more than 10 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysThese could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not take more than directedadults and children 12 years and overtake 2 gelcaps at bedtimedo not take more than 2 gelcaps of this product in 24 hourschildren under 12 years: do not use
- Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)avoid high humiditysee end flap for expiration date and lot number
Ammonium hydroxide, colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #3, gelatin, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, iron oxide black, iron oxide red, iron oxide yellow, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, pregelatinized starch, propylene glycol, shellac glaze, simethicone, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.