The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Caplet)
Ibuprofen USP, 200 mg (NSAID)**nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:headachemuscular achesminor pain of arthritistoothachebackachethe common coldmenstrual crampstemporarily reduces fever
- Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include: hives facial swelling asthma (wheezing) shock skin reddening rash blistersIf an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you: are age 60 or older have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others) have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product take more or for a longer time than directedHeart attack and stroke warning:NSAIDs except aspirin, increase the risk of heart attack, heart failure, and stroke. These can be fatal. The risk is g=higher if you use more than directed or for longer than directed.
Do Not Use
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- Right before or after heart surgery
Ask A Doctor Before Use If
- You have problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducersstomach bleeding warning applies to youyou have a history of stomach problems such as heartburmyou have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, kidney disease, asthma, or had a astrokeyou are taking a diuretic
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Under a doctor's care for any serious condition
- Taking aspirin for heart attack or stroke, because ibuprofen may decrease this benefit of aspirin
- Taking any other drug
When Using This Product
- Take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:feel faint
- Have bloody or black stools
- Vomit blood
- Have stomach pain that does not get better pain gets worse or last more than 10 daysfever gets worse or last more than 3 daysredness or swelling is present in the painful areaany new symptoms appear
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use ibuprofen during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- Do not take more than directedthe smallest effective dose should be used adults and children 12 years and older:
- Take 1 caplet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persist
- If pain or fever does not respond to 1 caplet, 2 caplets may be used
- Do not exceed 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctorchildren under 12 years: ask a doctor
- Store between 20º to 25ºC (68º to 77ºF)avoid excessive heat above 40ºC(104ºF)
Colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, iron oxide red, macrogol/PEG, polyvinyl alcohol-part. hydrolozed, povidone k30, pregelatinized starch, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide
Family Wellness Ibuprofen Caplets
* Please review the disclaimer below.