The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Purpose
Active IngredientPurposeTolnaftate 1%Anti-fungal
Indications & Usage
- Uses Proven effective in the treatment of most athlete's foot (tinea pedis) and ringworm (tinea corporis)helps prevent most athlete's foot with daily usefor effective relief of itching, burning and cracking.
For external use only
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Otc - When Using
- When using this product avoid contact with eyes.
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation occursthere is no improvement within 4 weeks
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
KEEP THIS AND ALL MEDICATION OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.In case of accidental ingestion, contact a physician, emergency medical care facility or Poison Control Center immediately for advice.
Dosage & Administration
- DirectionsClean affected area with soap and water and dry thoroughly.Apply a thin layer of Fungi-Nail® Anti-Fungal over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor.The brush applicator allows for easy application on skin around the nail and cuticle area.Wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily.For athlete's foot pay special attention to spaces between the toes.For athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks.To prevent athlete's foot, apply once or twice daily (morning and/or night).For toe fungus, apply under nail and cuticle area. If condition persists longer, consult a doctor.The product is not effective on the scalp or nails.Supervise children in the use of this product.
Storage And Handling
Other information Store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F). Protect from freezing. If freezing occurs warm to room temperature.
Inactive ingredients aloe vera (aloe barbadensis) gel, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), dimethicone, DMDM hydantoin, edetate disodium dihydrate, eucalyptol, glycerin, glyceryl stearate SE, lavender oil, mineral oil, olive oil, PEG-100 stearate, phenoxetol, propylene glycol, tea tree oil, titanium dioxide, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), xanthan gum, water
* Please review the disclaimer below.