The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's Syndrome a rare but serious illness.
- Allergy alert: Contains salicylate. Do not take if you are:
- Allergic to salicylates (including aspirin)
- Taking other salicylate products
Adults and children: (12 years and older) Take 2 tablets every 1/2 to 1 hour or 4 tablets every hour as needed
Children under 12 years: Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Bismuth Subsalicylate 262mg
Upset stomach reliever/Antidiarrheal
- Traveler's diarrhea
- Upset stomach due to overindulgence in food and drink, including:
Do Not Use If You Have
- Bloody or black stool
- An ulcer
- A bleeding problem
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist If You Are Taking Any Drug For
- Anticoagulation (thinning of the blood)
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Symptoms get worseringing in the ears or loss of hearing occursdiarrhea lasts more than 2 daysWhen using this product a temporary and harmless darkening of the tongue and/or stool may occur. Stool darkening should not be confused with melena.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a physician or poison control center immediately.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Do not use more than directedchew or dissolve in mouthuse until diarrhea stops but not more than 2 daysdrink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration, which may accompany diarrheado not exceed 16 tablets in 24 hours
- Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine 1.1mg per tablet
- Each tablet contains 73mg elemental calcium
- Store at room temperature 59º-86ºF (15º-30ºC)
- Tamper-evident sealed packets
- Do not use any opened or torn packets
Acacia gum, aspartame, calcium carbonate, D&C red #27, dextrates, flavoring, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide
220R Moore Medical Bismuth Label
Moore medicalSupporting Health and CareUPN# 0-0607415-82473-5Moore Brand®Bismuth Tablets100 Packets/2 TabletsControls diarrhea within 24 hours,
relieving associated abdominal cramps;
provides soothing relief for:
indigestion, upset stomach, heartburn and nausea.
To Reorder:Call: 800.234.1464Fax: 800.944.6667Online: www.mooremedical.com
* Please review the disclaimer below.