The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More than 8 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do not exceed recommended dosage. If nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
Adults and children (12 years and older): Take 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours. Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
Children under 12 years: Do not give this adult strength product to children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Acetaminophen 500 mgPhenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducerNasal decongestant
Temporarily Relieves Nasal Congestion Due To
- Common cold
- Hay fever or other respiratory allergies
- Promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage; relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- Reduces fever
Temporarily Relieves Minor Aches And Pains Associated With
- Muscular aches
- Minor arthritis pain
- Common cold
- Menstrual cramps
Allergy Alert: Acetaminophen May Cause Severe Skin Reactions.
Symptoms may include:■ skin reddening■ blisters■ rashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.for more than 10 days for pain unless directed by a doctorfor more than 3 days for fever unless directed by a doctorif you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Liver diseasethyroid diseasediabeteshigh blood pressureheart diseasedifficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by a feverpain or fever persists or gets worseredness or swelling is presentany new symptoms appear
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not use more than directed
- Store at room temperature 59º-86ºF (15º-30ºC)tamper evident sealed packetsdo not use any opened or torn packetsavoid excessive heat and humidity
Corn starch, crospovidone*, FD&C blue #1*, hypromellose*, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol*, povidone, sodium starch glycolate*, stearic acid.*may contain
Otc - Questions
Questions or comments? 800.234.1464
Moore Medical Sinus Pp Label
MooremedicalSupporting Health & CareReorder No. 82475UPN# 0-0607415-82475-9MooreBrand®Sinus Pain and Pressure Relief250 Packets/ 2 TabletsAcetaminophen 500 mg., Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg.Non-aspirin pain relief and
Pseudoephedrine-free sinus decongestant
To Reorder:Call: 1-800-234-1464Fax: 1-800-944-6667Online: www.mooremedical.com
* Please review the disclaimer below.