The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Miconazole nitrate 2%
- Cures most jock itch (tinea cruris)relieves itching, burning and chafing associated with jock itch
For external use only.
Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame. Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperature above 120ºF. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
When Using This Product
- Do not get into eyes or mouthuse only as directed
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Irritation occursno improvement within 2 weeks
Do Not Use
On children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Keep Out Of The Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wash affected area and dry thoroughlyshake can well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctorsupervise children in the use of this productuse daily for 2 weeks; if condition persists, consult a doctorthis product is not effective on the scalp or nailsif nozzle clogs, clean with a pin
Store between 20º and 30ºC (68º and 86ºF)
Disteardimonium hectorite, isobutane, kaolin, SD alcohol 40-B, zea mays (corn) starch
* Please review the disclaimer below.