The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Bisacodyl USP, 5 mg
- For relief of occasional constipation and irregularitythis product generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
Do Not Use
If you cannot swallow without chewing.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Stomach pain, nausea or vomitinga sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
When Using This Product
- Do not use within 1 hour after taking an antacid or milkdo not chew or crush tablet(s)you may have stomach discomfort, faintness and cramps
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You need to use a laxative for more than 1 weekyou have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Take with a glass of wateradults and children 12 years and overtake 1 to 3 tabletsin a single daily dosechildren 6 to under 12 yearstake 1 tablet in a singledaily dosechildren under 6 yearsask a doctor
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKENavoid excessive humiditystore at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)see end flap for expiration date and lot number
Acacia, ammonium hydroxide, calcium carbonate, carnauba wax, colloidal anhydrous silica, corn starch, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, hypromellose, iron oxide black, lactose anhydrous, magnesium stearate, methylparaben, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl acetate phthalate, povidone, propylene glycol, propylparaben, shellac glaze, simethicone, sodium alginate, sodium benzoate, sodium bicarbonate, stearic acid, sucrose, talc, titanium dioxide, triacetin, triethyl citrate
* Please review the disclaimer below.