FDA filings in the form of structured product labels are documents that include all published material associated whith this product. Product label information includes data like indications and usage generic names, contraindications, active ingredients, strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Bisacodyl USP, 5 mg
- for relief of occasional constipation and irregularity
- this product generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
Do Not Use
if you cannot swallow without chewing.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
When Using This Product
- do not use within 1 hour after taking an antacid or milk
- do not chew or crush tablet(s)
- you may have stomach discomfort, faintness and cramps
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take with a glass of water
|adults and children 12 years and over||take 1 to 3 tablets|
in a single daily dose
|children 6 to under 12 years||take 1 tablet in a single|
|children under 6 years||ask a doctor|
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- avoid excessive humidity
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
acacia, ammonium hydroxide, calcium carbonate, carnauba wax, colloidal anhydrous silica, corn starch, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, hypromellose, iron oxide black, lactose anhydrous, magnesium stearate, methylparaben, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl acetate phthalate, povidone, propylene glycol, propylparaben, shellac glaze, simethicone, sodium alginate, sodium benzoate, sodium bicarbonate, stearic acid, sucrose, talc, titanium dioxide, triacetin, triethyl citrate
Principal Display Panel
BISACODYL USP 5, mg
• Overnight relief
• Gentle, dependable, constipation relief
†Compare to the active
ingredient in Dulcolax®
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by Sanofi-Aventis Deutschland GMBH, owner of
the registered trademark Dulcolax® Laxative Tablets.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER
UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
DISTRIBUTED BY PUBLIX SUPER MARKETS, INC.,Publix 44-327
3300 PUBLIX CORPORATE PARKWAY, LAKELAND, FL 33811
PUBLIX GUARANTEE: COMPLETE SATISFACTION OR YOUR MONEY BACK
* Please review the disclaimer below.