The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Magnesium citrate 1.745g per fl. oz.
- Relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)generally produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours
Do Not Use
Laxative products for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Kidney diseasea magnesium restricted dieta sodium restricted dietstomach pain, nausea, or vomitingnoticed a sudden change in bowel habits that last more than 1 week
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Presently taking a prescription drug.
When Using This Product,
Do not exceed the maximum recommended daily dosage in a 24 hour period
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
You have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after use. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Drink a full glass (8 ounces) of liquid with each dosemay be taken as a single daily dose or in divided dosesadults and children 12 years of age and over1/2 bottle to 1 bottle (10 fl oz) children 6 to 11 years of age 1/3 bottle to 1/2 bottlechildren under 6 years of age consult a doctor
- Each fluid ounce contains: magnesium 280 mg, sodium 37 mgstore between 46-86ºF(8-30ºC) Do not refrigerate.protect from excessive heat and freezingdiscard unused product within 24 hours of opening bottle
Citric acid, flavors, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium bicarbonate
PUBLIX Magnesium Citrate Lemon Flavor
* Please review the disclaimer below.