The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Octinoxate 7.5%Oxybenzone 4.5%
- Helps prevent sunburnhigher SPF gives more sunburn protectionretains SPF after 80 minutes of activity in water
For external use only
When Using This Product
- Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Rash or irritation develops or lasts.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of the reach of children.If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Shake wellapply generously and evenly before sun exposure and as neededchildren under 6 months of age: ask a doctorreapply frequently and after towel drying, swimming or perspiring
Water, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Oleate, Sorbitol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Triethanolamine, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Disodium EDTA, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance.
* Please review the disclaimer below.