The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Avobenzone 2.0%Homosalate 10.0%Octisalate 5.0%Octocrylene 5.0%
- Helps prevent sunburnif used as directed with other sun protection measures ( see Directions) decrease the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by sun.
For external use only
When Using This Product
- Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of the reach of children.If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.May stain some fabrics
- Apply literally 15 minutes before sun exposure reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating immediately after towel drying at least every 2 hoursSun protection measures.Spending time in the sun increase your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging.
- To decrease this risk regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum
- SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am - 2 pm Wear long sleeves shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses children under 6 month of age: Ask a doctor
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
Water, Ethylhexyl Plamitate, Sorbitol, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Acrylates/C12-22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG_100 Stearate,Disodium EDTA, Oleth-3, Tocopherol,Aloe Barbadensis Leaf juice Powder,Benzyl Alcohol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance.
* Please review the disclaimer below.