The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Salicylic acid 17%w/w
- For the removal of common and plantar warts. The common wart is easily recognized by the rough 'cauliflower-like' appearance of the surfacethe plantar wart is recognized by its location only on the bottom of the foot, its tenderness and the interruption of the footprint pattern
For external use only.
- Keep away from fire or flame
Do Not Use
- If you are a diabetic or have poor blood circulation, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor or podiatriston moles, birthmarks and warts with hair growing from themon mucous membranes on irritated, infected or reddened skinon genital warts and warts on the face
Ask Doctor Before Use If You Have:
- Diabetespoor blood circulation
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with eyesif product gets into the eyes, flush with water for 15 minutesavoid inhaling vapors
Stop Use And Consult A Doctor If
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Wash affected areamay soak wart in for 5 minutesdry area thoroughlyremove cap from pentwist and click pen until wart remover gel is dispense onto the tip of the applicator. Initial use will require several rotations for the gel to loadapply a small amount at a time with applicator to sufficiently cover each wartlet dryrepeat this procedure once or twice daily as needed (until wart is removed) for up to 12 weeksfor storage ensure applicator is free of excess gel before placing the insert pin back into the tip
- Store between 59°F to 86°F (15°C to 30°C)if gel hardens at tip of applicator, dispense product and remove blockage
Camphor, castro oil, ethyl acetate, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypophosphorous acid, isopropyl alcohol, nitrocellulose, polysorbate 80, SDA 3C ethyl alcohol
* Please review the disclaimer below.