The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Undecylenic acid 25%w/w
- For the cure of most tinea pedis (athlete's foot) and tinea corporis (ringworm).
- For relief of:
- Itchingburningrednessirritationscalingdiscomfort which may accompany these conditionssoreness
For external use only.
Do Not Use
on children 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
When Using This Product
Avoid contact with eyes.
Use Only As Directed
by a doctor on persons with highly sensitive skin.
Stop Use And Consult A Doctor If
- There is no improvement within 4 weeksirritation occurs
Keep Out Of Children.
If accidental ingestion occurs, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Read all warnings and directions. Use only as directed.
- Clean the affected area and dry thoroughlytwist and click pen untill product is dispensed onto the tip of the applicator. Initial use will require several clicksapply a thin layer of the product over the affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctorsupervise children in the use of this productfor athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toeswear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once dailyfor athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks. If conditions persists longer, consult a doctorthis product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- Store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59° - 86°F)protect from freezing. If freezing occurs, warm to room temperaturekeep tightly closed when not in use
* Please review the disclaimer below.