The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Pramoxine HCl 1%
- Temporarily relieves pain and itching associated with:insect bitesrashesminor skin irritationsminor cutsdries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac
For external use only.
Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame. Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures above 120°F. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
When Using This Product
- Do not get into eyesask a doctor before using on children under 2 years of age
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Conditions worsenssymtomps last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again in a few days
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Shake well before usingadults and children 2 years of age and older: apply as needed to the affected area, not more than 3 or 4 times daily cleanse the skin with soap and waterlet dry before usechildren under 2 years of age: consult a doctor
Store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
Benzyl alcohol, camphor, disteardimonium hectorite, fragrance, hydrated silica, isobutane, oleyl alcohol, SD alcohol 40-B, sorbitan trioleate
* Please review the disclaimer below.