The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl Alcohol 70% v/v.
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skinrecommended for repeated use
For external use only. Flammable, keep away from heat and flame
Do Not Use
- In the eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rednees develp and persist for more than 72 hours.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet hands thoroughly with productbriskly rub hands together until dry.Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product.
- Store at room temperaturemay discolor certain fabrics
Water, carbomer, triethanolamine, glycerin, propylene glycol, fragrance, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, tocopheryl acetate, fd&c blue no. 1, fd&c red no.33.
Otc - Questions
* Please review the disclaimer below.