The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl Alcohol 70% v/v.
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skinrecommended for repeated use
For external use only: hands. Flammable, keep away from fire or flame
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rednees develp and persist for more than 72 hours.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Spray hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping for children under 6, use only under adult supervision not recommended for infants
- Store at room temperaturemay discolor certain fabrics
Water, glycerin, fragrance, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, tocopheryl acetate,
Otc - Questions
Otc - When Using
- Keep out eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with wateravoid contact with broken skindo not inhale or ingest
* Please review the disclaimer below.