The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Drug Facts__________________________________________________________________________________________________________HPUS active ingredients: Arsenicum album, Baptisia tinctoria, Berberis vulgaris, Bryonia, Carduus marianus, Chelidonium majus, Chionanthus virginica, Cinchona officinalis, Lycopodium clavatum, Magnesia muriatica, Natrum sulphuricum, Nux vomica, Phosphorus, Sulphur, Taraxacum officinale. Equal volumes of each ingredient in 10X, 30X, 100X, 1M, LM1, LM2, LM3 potencies.
Indications & Usage
Uses aids the normal processes of liver detoxification and drainage. For temporary relief of: bloated abdomen; sore, painful, swollen liver; jaundiced skin; listlessness; constipation, often alternating with diarrhea; hard, yellow or pasty-colored stools; lactose intolerance; pain and griping in the umbilical region; lack of appetite.
Inactive Ingredients: Bio-Energetically Enhanced™ pure water, citric acid and potassium sorbate.
- WarningsStop use and ask your doctor if symptoms persist or worsen.If pregnant or breast-feeding, take only on advice of a healthcare professional.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children.
Dosage & Administration
- DirectionsInitially, depress pump until primed.Spray one dose directly into mouth.Adults 12 and up: 3 sprays 3 times per dayChildren 2-12: 2 sprays 3 times per dayChildren 2 mo.-2 yr.: 1 spray 3 times per day
Other Safety Information
Tamper resistant for your protection. Use only if safety seal is intact. This product has not been clinically tested.
Otc - Purpose
- Uses aids the normal processes of liver detoxification and drainage. For temporary relief of:bloated abdomensore, painful, swollen liverjaundiced skinlistlessness; constipationoften alternating with diarrhea; hard, yellow or pasty-colored stoolslactose intolerancepain and griping in the umbilical regionlack of appetite
* Please review the disclaimer below.