The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________HPUS active ingredients: Berberis vulgaris, Bryonia, Carduus marianus, Chelidonium majus, Cholesterinum, Cinchona officinalis, Colocynthis, Dioscorea villosa, Lycopodium clavatum, Natrum sulphuricum. Equal volumes of each ingredient in 10X, 30X, 100X, 1M, LM1, LM2, LM3 potencies.
Indications & Usage
Uses for temporary relief of minor gallbladder symptoms: indigestion, bloating, gas, abdominal discomforts following eating.
Inactive ingredients: Bio-Energetically Enhanced pure water, citric acid, potassium sorbate.
- WarningsStop use and ask your doctor if symptoms persist or worsen.If pregnant or breast-feeding, take only on advice of a healthcare professional.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children.
Dosage & Administration
- Directions:Initially, depress pump until primed.Spray one dose directly into mouth.Adults 12 and up: 3 sprays 3 times per day.Use additionally as needed, up to 6 times per day.
Other Safety Information
Tamper resistant for your protection. Use only if safety seal is intact.
Otc - Purpose
- Uses for temporary relief of minor gallbladder symptoms: indigestionbloatinggasabdominal discomforts following eating
* Please review the disclaimer below.