The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
- WarningsStop use and ask your doctor if symptoms persist or worsen.If pregnant or breast-feeding, take only on advice of a healthcare professional.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children
Dosage & Administration
- Initially, depress pump until primed.Spray one dose directly into mouth.Adults 12 and up: 3 sprays 3 times per day.Children (2-12 years): 2 sprays 3 times per day.Children (2 mo.-2 years): 1 spray 3 times per day.
Other Safety Information
Tamper resistant for your protection. Use only if safety seal is intact. This product has not been clinically tested.
Otc - Active Ingredient
HPUS active ingredients: Adrenalinum, Aesculus hippocastanum, flos, Alfalfa, Ambra grisea, Anacardium orientale, Argentum nitricum, Avena sativa, Calcarea carbonica, Carboneum oxygenisatum, Carpinus betulus, flos, Citricum acidum, Gelsemium sempervirens, Hypothalamus, Kali phosphoricum, Lecithin, Natrum muriaticum, Olea europaea, flos, Phosphoricum acidum, Pituitarum posterium, Selenium metallicum, Sepia, Silicea, Thyroidinum. Equal volumes of each ingredient in 10X, 30X, 100X, LM1, LM2, LM3, LM5 potencies.
Otc - Purpose
Uses temporarily relieves symptoms due to fatigue: headaches, drowsiness, inability to fall asleep, sweet food cravings, sudden drain of energy, nausea.
Inactive Ingredients:Bio-Energetically Enhanced™ pure water, citric acid and potassium sorbate.
Indications & Usage
- Uses temporarily relieves symptoms due to fatigue:headachesdrowsinessinability to fall asleepsweet food cravingssudden drain of energynausea
* Please review the disclaimer below.