The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Drug Facts__________________________________________________________________________________________________________HPUS active ingredients: Cactus, Caulophyllum, Chamomilla, Cimicifuga, Colocynthis, Ipecac, Mag phos, Sepia, Viburnum op, Xanthoxylum. Equal volumes of each ingredient in 10X, 30X, 1LM potencies.
Indications & Usage
Uses for temporary relief of symptoms: cramps, aches and pains, abdominal bloating, irregular periods, menstrual headache, heavy or gushing menstruation, backache, lack of menstrual flow.
Inactive Ingredients: Bio-Energetically Enhanced™ pure water, Carya ovata bark extract, citrus extract, Lonicera japonica (honeysuckle), polylysine, steviol glycosides.
- WarningsStop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist or worsen.If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children.
Dosage & Administration
- DirectionsInitially, depress pump until primed.Spray one dose directly into mouth.Ages 12 and up: 3 sprays 3 times per day.
Other Safety Information
Tamper resistant for your protection. Use only if safety seal is intact.
Otc - Purpose
- Uses for temporary relief of symptoms:crampsaches and painsabdominal bloatingirregular periodsmenstrual headacheheavy or gushing menstruation,backachelack of menstrual flow
* Please review the disclaimer below.