The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Drug Facts__________________________________________________________________________________________________________HPUS active ingredients: Adrenalinum, Chelidonium majus, Cucurbita pepo, semen, Histaminum hydrochloricum, Hydrastis canadensis, Ricinus communis, Sabadilla. Equal volumes of each ingredient in 12X, 24X, LM1 potencies.
Indications & Usage
Uses for temporary relief of symptoms from nuts and seeds intolerances and sensitivities: gas, heartburn, bloating, headache, nausea, indigestion, stomach cramps, or diarrhea.
Inactive Ingredients:Bio-Energetically Enhanced™ pure water, citric acid and potassium sorbate.
- WarningsStop use and ask your doctor if symptoms persist or worsen.If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children
Dosage & Administration
- DirectionsInitially, depress pump until primed.Spray one dose directly into mouth.Ages 12 and up- 3 sprays 3 times per day.Ages 6-12- 2 sprays 3 times per day.
Other Safety Information
Tamper resistant for your protection. Use only if safety seal is intact.
Otc - Purpose
- Uses for temporary relief of symptoms from nuts and seeds intolerances and sensitivities: gasheartburnbloatingheadachenauseaindigestionstomach crampsdiarrhea
* Please review the disclaimer below.