The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Drug Facts__________________________________________________________________________________________________________HPUS active ingredients: Aralia racemosa, Blatta americana, Blatta orientalis, Chelidonium majus, Hydrastis canadensis, Linum usitatissimum, Phosphorus, Sulphur, Trifolium pratense. Equal volumes of each ingredient in 12X, 24X, LM1 potencies.
Indications & Usage
Uses for temporary relief of symptoms related to dust mites and roaches: skin irritations, congestion, sneezing, minor respiratory difficulties, itchy, watery eyes, muscle and joint pain, coughing.
Inactive Ingredients: Bio-Energetically Enhanced™ pure water, citric acid and potassium sorbate.
- WarningsStop use and ask your doctor if symptoms persist or worsen.If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children.
Dosage & Administration
- DirectionsInitially, depress pump until primed.Spray one dose directly into mouth.Ages 12 and up: 3 sprays 3 times per day.Ages 3-12: 2 sprays 3 times per day.
Other Safety Information
Tamper resistant for your protection. Use only if seal is intact.
Otc - Purpose
- Uses for temporary relief of symptoms related to dust mites and roaches: skin irritationscongestionsneezingminor respiratory difficultiesitchy, watery eyesmuscle and joint paincoughing
* Please review the disclaimer below.