The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Drug Facts__________________________________________________________________________________________________________HPUS active ingredients: Acetaldehyde, Arsenicum album, Balsamum peruvianum, Calcarea carbonica, Carbolicum acidum, Conium maculatum, Coumarinum, Corcus sativus, Histaminum hydrochloricum, Lachesis mutus, Lycopodium clavatum, Phosphorus, Sepia. Equal volumes of each ingredient in 12X, 24X, and LM1 potencies.
Indications & Usage
Uses for temporary relief of: respiratory irritations, irritation of skin, eyes and mucous membranes, headache, lethargy, nausea, mood swings.
Inactive Ingredients: Bio-Energetically Enhanced™ pure water, citric acid and potassium sorbate.
- WarningsStop use and ask your doctor if symptoms persist or worsen.If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children.
Dosage & Administration
- DirectionsInitially, depress pump until primed.Spray one dose directly into mouth.Ages 12 and up: 3 sprays 3 times per day.Ages 2-12 years: 2 sprays 3 times per day.
Other Safety Information
Tamper resistant for your protection. Use only if safety seal is intact.
Otc - Purpose
- Uses for temporary relief of: respiratory irritationsirritation of skin, eyes and mucous membranesheadachelethargynauseamood swings
* Please review the disclaimer below.