The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold, hay fever (allergic rhinitis) or other upper respiratory allergies:runny nosesneezingitching of the nose or throatitchy, watery eyesnasal congestionreduces swelling of nasal passages
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Do Not Use This Product
- If you are taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for two weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitisglaucomaheart diseasehigh blood pressurethyroid diseasediabetes melitusdifficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
Ask a doctor before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When Using This Product
- Excitability may occur, especially in childrenmay cause drowsinessalcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness effectavoid alcoholic beveragesuse caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurcough or nasal congestion persists for more than
- 1 week, tends to recur or is accompanied by a fever, rash
- Or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious
- New symptoms occur
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.In case of accidental overdose, seek professional help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
(in each tablet)
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg ..................... Nasal Decongestant
Triprolidine HCl 2.5 mg .................................. Antihistamine
Do not exceed recommended dosage.Adults and children 12 years of age and over:1 tablet by mouth every 4 hours, not to exceed 4 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctorChildren 6 to under 12 years of age:½ tablet by mouth every 4 hours, not to exceed 2 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctorChildren under 6 years of ageConsult a doctor
Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Starch Glycolate
Store at 15°-30° C (59°-86° F)
Tamper evident by foil seal under cap. Do not use if foil seal is
missing or broken.
* Please review the disclaimer below.