The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredients(in each 5mL teaspoonful)Brompheniramine Maleate 2 mgChlophedianol Hydrochloride 12.5 mgPseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 30 mg
Otc - Purpose
PurposeAntihistamineCough SuppressantNasal Decongestant
Indications & Usage
- Uses temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold, hay fever (allergic rhinitis) or other upper respiratory allergies:
- Cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritationnasal congestionreduces swelling of nasal passagesrunny nosesneezingitchy, watery eyesitching of the nose or throat
WarningsDo not exceed recommended dosage.
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not use this productif you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a physician or pharmacist before taking this product.
Otc - Ask Doctor
- Ask a physician before use if you havea cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysemaa cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)heart diseasehigh blood pressurethyroid diseasediabetestrouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate glandglaucomaa breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
Ask a physician or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
Otc - When Using
- When using this productexcitability may occur, especially in childrenmay cause marked drowsinessavoid alcoholic drinksalcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsinessbe careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a physician ifnervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurcough or nasal congestion persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional befor use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of the reach of children.In case of an accidental overdose, seek professional help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Dosage & Administration
DirectionsDo not exceed recommended dosage.Adults and children 12 years of age and over:2 teaspoonfuls (10 mL) every 6 hours, not to exceed 8 teapoonfuls (40 mL) in24 hours.Children 6 to under12 years of age:1 teaspoonful (5 mL) every 6 hours, not to exceed 4 teaspoonfuls (20 mL) in24 hours.Children under6 years of age:Consult a physician
Storage And Handling
Other informationStore at 59° - 86°F (15° - 30°C)
Inactive ingredientsCitric Acid, Glycerin, Grape Flavor, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Saccharin, Sorbitol.
Otc - Questions
Questions? Comments?Call your physician for medical advice. Serious side effects associated with this product may be reported to this number. 1-888-206-5525, 8 am - 5 pm, M-F
Manufactured for:MAGNAPhamaceuticals, Inc.Accountability.Louisville, KY 40299magnaweb.comRev. 07/19
* Please review the disclaimer below.