The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Avobenzone 2%Homosalate 10%Octisalate 5%Octocrylene 5%
- Helps prevent sunburnif used as directed with other sun protection measures (see
- Decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
Otc - When Using
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Otc - Ask Doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposurereapply:
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweatingimmediately after towel dryingat least every 2 hoursSun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasseschildren under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Cetyl Phosphate, Chlorphenesin, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Fragrance, Polyamide-8, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water
- Protect this product from excesive heat and direct sunmay stain some fabrics or surfaces
* Please review the disclaimer below.