The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Titanium Dioxide 4%Zinc Oxide 4%
- Helps prevent sunburnif used as directed with other sun protection measures (see
- Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For external use only
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
Otc - When Using
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Otc - Ask Doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposurereapply:after 80 minutes of swimming or sweatingimmediately after towel dryingat least every 2 hoursSun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasseschildren under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Cyclopentasiloxane, Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Silica, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract, Porphyra Umbilicalis Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Extract, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Stearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Squalane, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499)
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
* Please review the disclaimer below.