The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Avobenzone 1%Octocrylene 1%
- Skin Cancer/Skin Aging Alert: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. This product has been shown only to help prevent sunburn,
- Not skin cancer or early skin aging •
- For external use only
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
Otc - When Using
- When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it. Keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove.
Otc - Ask Doctor
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Shake well before use • apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and rub into skin • hold container 4 to 6 inches from the skin to apply • do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands then apply to face • reapply: • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating • immediately after towel drying • at least every 2 hours • children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, BHT, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Acetate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Diethylhexyl Syringylidene-Malonate, Fragrance, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Isopropyl Lanolate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun • May stain some fabrics or surfaces
* Please review the disclaimer below.