The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Avobenzone 3 %, Homosalate 10 %, Octisalate 5 %, Octocrylene 5 %,
- Helps prevent sunburnif used as directed with other sun protection measures (see
- Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
Otc - When Using
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposurereapply:
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweatingimmediately after towel dryingat least every 2 hoursSun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasseschildren under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Water, Glycerin, Polyethylene, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Polysorbate 20, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Sorbitan Oleate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract
- Protect this product from excesive heat and direct sunMay stain some fabrics or surfaces
* Please review the disclaimer below.