The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Colloidal Oatmeal 1%
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve minor skin itching and irritation due to: EczemaRashes
For external use only.
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, flush with water.
Stop Using This Product And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsens, or if symptoms last more than 7 days, or if they clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
- In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Apply as needed
- Store at room temperature.
Water, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Myristate, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Steareth-2, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Steareth-21, Sodium Chloride, Benzalkonium Chloride, Panthenol, Ceramide NP, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil
* Please review the disclaimer below.