The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Active Ingredient
Ethyl Alcohol 70.0% v/v
Otc - Purpose
Indications & Usage
- To decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause diseaserecommended for repeated use
For external use only: handsFlammable, keep away from fire or flame
Otc - When Using
- Keep out eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with wateravoid contact with broken skindo not inhale or ingest
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation and redness develop and persist for more than 72 hours.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Dosage & Administration
- Spray hand thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wipingfor children under 6, use only under adult supervisionnot recommended for infants
Other Safety Information
- Store at room temperaturemay discolor certain fabricsharmful to wood finished and plastics
Water, glycerin, tocopheryl acetate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, fragrance.
* Please review the disclaimer below.