The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Tips For Managing Heartburn
- Do not lie flat or bend over after eatingDo not wear tight-fitting clothing around the stomachDo not eat before bedtimeRaise the head of your bedAvoid heartburn-causing foods such as rich, spicy, fatty or fried foods, chocolate, caffeine, alcohol and certain fruits and vegetablesEat slowly and avoid big mealsIf overweight, lose weightQuit smoking
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Omeprazole delayed-release tablet 20 mg (equivalent to 20.6 mg omeprazole magnesium)
- Treats frequent heartburn (occurs 2 or more days a week)not intended for immediate relief of heartburn; this drug may take 1 to 4 days for full effect
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to omeprazole
Do Not Use If You Have:
- Trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stoolsheartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizzinesschest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadednessfrequent chest painThese may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have:
- Had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn unexplained weight loss nausea or vomiting stomach pain
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are Taking:
- Warfarin, clopidogrel or cilostazol (blood-thinning medicines) prescription antifungal or anti-yeast medicinesdiazepam (anxiety medicine) digoxin (heart medicine)tacrolimus or mycophenolate mofetil (immune system medicines) prescription antiretrovirals (medicines for HIV infection)methotrexate (arthritis medicine)
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If:
- Your heartburn continues or worsensyou need to take this product for more than 14 days you need to take more than 1 course of treatment every 4 monthsyou get diarrheayou develop a rash or joint pain
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- For adults 18 years of age and olderthis product is to be used once a day (every 24 hours), every day for 14 daysit may take 1 to 4 days for full effect; some people get complete relief of symptoms within 24 hours14-Day Course of Treatmentswallow 1 tablet with a glass of water before eating in the morningtake every day for 14 daysdo not take more than 1 tablet a daydo not use for more than 14 days unless directed by your doctorswallow whole. Do not chew or crush tablets.Repeated 14-Day Courses (if needed)you may repeat a 14-day course every 4 monthsdo not take for more than 14 days or more often than every 4 months unless directed by a doctorchildren under 18 years of age: ask a doctor. Heartburn in children may sometimes be caused by a serious condition.
- Read the directions and warnings before usekeep the carton. It contains important information.store at 20º to 25ºC (68º to 77º F) and protect from moisture
Crospovidone, glyceryl monostearate, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, methacrylic acid copolymer dispersion, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, red iron oxide, silicified microcrystalline cellulose, sodium hydroxide, sodium stearyl fumarate, sugar spheres [which contains liquid glucose, starch (maize) and sucrose], talc, titanium dioxide, triethyl citrate and yellow iron oxide.
Call 1-855-274-4122 Distributed by:AUROHEALTH LLC2572 Brunswick PikeLawrenceville, NJ 08648 Made in India Code: TS/DRUGS/22/2009
* Please review the disclaimer below.