The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
(in each extended-release tablet) Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide USP 30 mgGuaifenesin USP 600 mg
Cough suppressant Expectorant
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productivetemporarily relieves: cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold or inhaled irritantsthe intensity of coughingthe impulse to cough to help you get to sleep
- Do not usefor children under 12 years of age if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus)
When Using This Product
- Do not use more than directed
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious illness.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Do not crush, chew, or break tablettake with a full glass of waterthis product can be administered without regard for timing of mealsadults and children 12 years and older: 1 or 2 tablets every 12 hours; not more than 4 tablets in 24 hourschildren under 12 years of age: do not use
- Tamper evident: do not use if carton is open or if printed seal on blister is broken or missingstore at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
Colloidal silicon dioxide, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, pregelatinized starch (maize)
Call 1-855-274-4122 You may also report side effects to this phone number.
* Please review the disclaimer below.