The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
(in each 5 mL teaspoonful)Acetaminophen, USP 160 mg ....................
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:Headachemuscular achesbackachearthritisthe common coldtoothachemenstrual crampsreduces fever
- Liver Warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:more than 8 teaspoonfuls (40 mL) in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amountwith other drugs containing acetaminophen3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this productAllergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:skin reddeningblistersrashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Ask A Doctor Before Use
If you have health issues especially liver disease.
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use
If you are taking other drugs, including the blood thinner warfarin.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.for more than 10 days for pain unless directed by a doctorfor more than 3 days for fever unless directed by a doctorif you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- New symptoms occur such as rash, hives, itching or hoarsenessredness or swelling is presentpain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 daysfever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 dayssymptoms do not improveThese could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.Overdose Warnings: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) can cause serious health problems, including liver damage. adults and children 12 years of age and older: take 2 teaspoonfuls (10 mL) every 6 hours; do not exceed8 teaspoonfuls (40 mL) in 24 hours children under 12 years of age: Under the direct guidance of a licensed professional, doctor, or pharmacist.
If dispensed, dispense in a tight, light resistant container with a child-resistant cap.Store at 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F), excursions permitted between 15°C and 30°C (between 59°F and 86°F)
Bitter Mask, Cherry Flavor, Citric Acid, FD&C Red No. 40, Glycerin, Polyethylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Citrate Dihydrate, Sodium Saccharin, Sorbitol.
1-877-250-3427 M-F (8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST), or directly to Medwatch at 1-800-332-1088.Serious side effects associated with use of this product may be reported to this number.See New Warnings InformationTamper evident by foil seal under cap.Do not use if foil seal is broken or missing.Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.Distributed by:Method PharmaceuticalsFort Worth, Texas 76118Rev. 06/19
* Please review the disclaimer below.