The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
(in each 5 mL = 1 tsp)Diphenhydramine HCl ..................................................... 12.5 mg
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:sneezingrunny noseitchy, watery eyesitching of the nose or throat
- Do not useto make a child sleepywith any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Glaucomatrouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate glanda breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When Using This Product
- Marked drowsiness may occuravoid alcoholic drinksalcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsinessbe careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machineryexcitability may occur, especially in children
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Take every 4 to 6 hoursuse an accurate measuring device to administer this Medicationchildren under 2 years do not usedo not usechildren 2 to 5 yearsask a doctorchildren 6 years to under 12 years5 mL (1 tsp) to 10 mL (2 tsp); not more than 60 mL (12 tsp) in 24 hoursadults and children 12 years and over 10 mL (2 tsp) to 20 mL (4 tsp); not more than 120 mL (24 tsp) in 24 hours
- Each tsp contains: sodium 5 mgstore at 15° to 30°C (59° to 86°F) protect from freezing
Cherry Flavor, Citric Acid Anhydrous, FD&C red No. 40, Glycerin, Masking Agent, Propylene Glycol, Purified water, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Saccharin, Sorbitol Solution.
Serious side effects associated with use of this product may be reported to this number. Call 1-877-250-3427 Mon. - Fri. (8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST).
* Please review the disclaimer below.