The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each 1 Ml)
Diphenhydramine HCl 6.25 mg
- Temporarily relieves: cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
May cause excitability, especially in children
Do Not Use
- To sedate or make a child sleepywith any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask A Doctor Before Use If Your Child Has
- Glaucoma a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis a cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with asthma or if cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)Ask a doctor before use if the child is taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When Using This Product
- Do not use more than directed may cause marked drowsiness sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If:
- Symptoms do not improve within 7 days, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Take every 4 hours, or as directed by a doctordo not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours or as directed by a doctor do not give more than directed or exceed the recommended daily dosageuse only with enclosed dropper do not use enclosed dropper for any other drug productChildren 6 to under 12 years of age: 2 mL (2 dropperfuls)Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
- Store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F) Tamper Evident: Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Citric acid anhydrous, glycerin, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sorbitol, sucralose
- Call 1-888-535-0305 9 a. m. - 5 p. m. CSTProfessional LabelingUse Only as Directed by a Doctor.Children 2 to under 6: 1 mL (1 dropperful) years of ageChildren under 2 years of age: Not RecommendedTake every 4 hours.Do not exceed 6 doses in 24 hours.
* Please review the disclaimer below.