The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each 1 Ml)
Triprolidine HCl 0.313 mg
- Temporarily relieves:runny nosesneezingitching of nose and throatitchy, watery eyes due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies or allergic rhinitis
- May cause excitability, especially in children
Ask A Doctor Before Use If Your Child Has
- Glaucomaa breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Ask A Doctor Before Use
If the child is taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When Using This Product
- Do not use more than directedmay cause marked drowsiness sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If:
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Take every 6 hours do not take more than 4 doses in 24 hours or as directed by a doctor do not give more than directed or exceed the recommended daily dosageChildren 6 to under 12 years of age: 4 mL (4 dropperfuls)Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
- Store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)Tamper Evident: Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Citric acid anhydrous, glycerin, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sorbitol ,sucralose
- Call 1-888-535-0305 9 a.m. -5 p.m. CSTDistributed by:GM Pharmaceuticals, Inc.Arlington, TX 76015mper evident by foil seal under cap. Do not use ifProfessional LabelingUse Only as Directed by a DoctorChildren 4 months to under 2 years of age: 1 mL (1 dropperful)Children 2 to under 4 years of age: 2 mL (2 dropperfuls)Children 4 to under 6 years of age: 3 mL (3 dropperfuls)Take every 6 hours.Do not exceed 4 doses in 24 hours.
* Please review the disclaimer below.