The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Burning, itching, stinging
Redness, swelling, watering
Watering, redness of lids
- According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this medication temporarily relieve minor symptoms such as:itchingburningexcessive wateringredness of eyes and lids
- For external use only.Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
- Use only if single-use dropper is intact.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the dropper to any surface. Do not reuse. Once opened, discard.
- Contact wearers: consult a physician prior to using.
Do Not Use:
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If:
- Symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours
- Changes in vision occur
- You experience eye pain
If Pregnant Or Breast Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- For adults and children age 2 and over:remove a single-use droppertwist flat end with ball to removesqueeze plastic dropper to release 2-3 drops into eye and discard applicatorapply as needed throughout the day or nightuse a new dropper for every application
Active ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles.
Phosphate buffer, Purified water
Reach our representatives at 1-800-240-9780 or [email protected]
* Please review the disclaimer below.