The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Burning, itching, stinging
Redness, swelling, watering
Watering, redness of lids
- According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this medication temporarily relieve minor symptoms of eye allergies such as:itching
- Excessive watering
- Redness of eyes and lids
- For external use only.Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
- Use only if single-use dropper is intact.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the dropper to any surface. Do not reuse. Once opened, discard.
- Contact wearers: consult a physician prior to using.
Do Not Use:
If solution changes color or becomes cloudy
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If:
- Symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hourschanges in vision occuryou experience eye pain
If Pregnant Or Breastfeeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medicl help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- For adults:remove a single-use droppertwist flat end with ball to removesqueeze plastic dropper to release 2-3 drops into eye and discard applicator
Phosphate buffer, Purified water
* Please review the disclaimer below.