The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Belladonna* 6X*containing 0.000002% alkaloids calculated as hyoscyamine.
Euphrasia officinalis (Eyebright) 6X
Mercurius sublimatus 15X
- According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this product temporarily relieve minor symptoms such as:dry eyeredness of eyes and lidsreflex watering secondary to dry eye
- For external use only.According to homeopathic principles, symptoms may temporarily worsen before improving (Initial exacerbation of symptoms).Use only if single-use dropper is intact.To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the dropper to any surface. Do not reuse. Once opened, discard.Contact wearers: consult a physician prior to using.
If Pregnant, Trying To Get Pregnant Or Breast Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do Not Use:
If the solution changes color or becomes cloudy
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If:
- Symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hoursyou experience eye pain or changes in vision
- For adults and children age 2 and over:twist flat end with ball to opensqueeze plastic dropper to release 2-3 drops into eye and discard applicatorapply as needed
Phosphate buffer, Purified water
* Please review the disclaimer below.