The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Belladonna 6X††containing 0.000002% alkaloids calculated as hyoscyamine
Euphrasia officinalis (Eyebright) 6X
Hepar sulphuris 12X
Dryness, redness, burning, sensation of grittiness
According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this product temporarily relieve minor eye symptoms:• excessive watery (clear) discharge• sensation of grittiness• redness and burning
• For external use only.• Children under 2 years of age should be seen by a physician.• According to homeopathic principles, symptoms may temporarily worsen before improving (Initial exacerbation of symptoms).• To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the bottle to any surface.• To avoid contamination use within 30 days of opening. Expiration date only refers to unopened bottle.• Replace cap tightly after every use.• Contact wearers: consult physician prior to using.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do Not Use:
• if the solution changes color or becomes cloudy
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If:
• you experience eye pain or changes in vision• symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours• you might have a serious underlying medical cause for an infection
For adults and children ages 2 and over:• remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle• twist cap off bottle• DON’T squeeze bottle, squeeze plastic tip to release 1-2 drops into eye• apply as needed• replace cap after use
• Active ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles.• Store below 86°F
Borate buffer, Purified water, Silver sulfate (as preservative), Sodium hyaluronate, Sodium nitrate
Reach our representatives at 1-800-240-9780 or email@example.com.SimilasanUSA.comFor your protection do not use if tamper evident seal around neck of bottle is missing or broken.*Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.
* Please review the disclaimer below.