The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each Ml)
Triprolidine HCl USP 0.625 mg
- Temporarily relieves:runny nosesneezingitching of nose and throatitchy, watery eyes due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies or allergic rhinitis
- May cause excitability, especially in children
Do Not Use
- If you or your children are taking sedatives or tranquilizers, without first consulting your doctorwith any other product containing triprolidine
Ask A Doctor Before Use If Your Child Has
- Glaucomaa breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitisdifficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
When Using This Product
- Do not use more than directedmay cause drowsinessavoid alcoholic drinksalcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsinessbe careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If:
- Nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurssymptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Take every 6 hoursdo not take more than 4 doses in 24 hours or as directed by a doctor.do not give more than directed or exceed the recommended daily dosageuse only enclosed dropperdo not use enclosed dropper for any other drug product Adults and children 12 years of age and over 4 mL (2.5 mg) Children 6 to under 12 years of age 2 mL (1.25 mg) Children under 6 years of age ask a doctor
- Store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)Tamper Evident: Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Bubble Gum Flavor, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Saccharin, Sorbitol.
* Please review the disclaimer below.