The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Diphenhydramine HCL 25 mg
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: runny nose sneezing itchy, watery eyes itching of the nose or throattemporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold: runny nose sneezing
Do Not Use
- To make a child sleepy with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitisglaucomatrouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When Using This Product
- Marked drowsiness may occuravoid alcoholic drinksalcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsinessbe careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machineryexcitability may occur, especially in children
If Pregnant Of Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Take every 4 to 6 hours, or as directed by a doctordo not take more than 6 doses in 24 hoursadults and children 12 years and overtake 1 to 2 tablets children 6 to under 12 years take 1 tablet children under 6 years do not use
- Each tablet contains: calcium 25 mgstore between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF)protect from light and moisture
Carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, D&C Red #27 Aluminum Lake, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, titanium dioxide
READYinCASE Allergy Relief Tablets
* Please review the disclaimer below.