The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Caplet)
Acetaminophen 500 mgDiphenhydramine HCL 25 mg
Pain reliever Nighttime sleep-aid
Temporarily relief of occasional headaches and minor aches and pains with accompanying sleeplessness.
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours with other drugs containing acetaminophen 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this productAllergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:skin reddening blisters rashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skinin children under 12 years of ageif you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Liver diseasea breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitistrouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate glandglaucoma
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Taking the blood thinning drug warfarintaking sedatives and tranquilizers
When Using This Product
- Drowsiness will occuravoid alcoholic drinksdo not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illnesspain gets worse or lasts more than 10 daysfever gets worse or lats more than 3 days.redness or swelling is presentnew symptoms occurThese could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not take more than directed (see Overdose warning) adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- Take 2 caplets at bedtime do not take more than 2 caplets of this product in 24 hourschildren under 12 years of age: do not use
- Store between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF)avoid high humidity and excessive heat
Croscarmellose sodium, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake,FD&C blue #2 aluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, povidone K 30, pregelatinized starch, purified water, sillcon dioxide, sodium starch glycolate, talc, titanium dioxide
READYinCASE Extra Strength Pain Reliever PM
* Please review the disclaimer below.