The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients In Daytime (In Each Softgel)
Acetaminophen 325 mg Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Active Ingredients In Nighttime (In Each Softgel)
Acetaminophen 325 mg Dextromethorphan HBr 15 mg Doxylamine succinate 6.25 mg
Purpose For Daytime
Pain reliever/fever reducerCough suppressantNasal decongestant
Purpose For Nighttime
Pain reliever/fever reducerCough suppressantAntihistamine
- DAYTIMEtemporarily relieves common cold and flu symptoms
- Cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation nasal conditionheadacheminor aches and painsfeversore throatNIGHTTIMEtemporarily relieves common cold and flu symptoms
- Cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation sore throat headacheminor aches and painsfever runny nose & sneezing
- DAYTIME NIGHTTIMELiver warning: These products contain acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours with other drugs containing acetaminophen 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this productAllergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include: skin reddeningblistersrashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right awaySore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- DAYTIME NIGHTTIMEwith any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist. if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- DAYTIMEliver diseaseheart diseasediabetesthyroid diseasehigh blood pressurecough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate glandpersistent or chronic cough such as occur with smoking, asthma, or emphysemaNIGHTTIMEliver disease glaucomacough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)a breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysematrouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- DAYTIMEtaking the blood thinning drug warfarin.NIGHTTIMEtaking the blood thinning drug warfarintaking sedatives or tranquilizers
When Using This Product,
- DAYTIMEdo not use more than directed.NIGHTTIMEdo not exceed recommended dosageexcitability may occur, especially in children marked drowsiness may occur avoid alcoholic drinksalcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- DAYTIMEnervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurpain, cough, or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 daysredness or swelling is presentnew symptoms occurfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 dayscough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.These could be signs of a serious condition.NIGHTTIMEpain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysredness or swelling is presentnew symptoms occurcough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lastsThese could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
DAYTIME NIGHTTIMEOverdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- DAYTIMEdo not take more than directed (see Overdose warning)do not take more than 4 doses in 24 hoursswallow whole: do not crush, chew, or dissolveadults and children 12 years and over: take 2 softgels with water every 4 hourschildren under 12 years: do not useNIGHT TIMEdo not take more than directed (see Overdose warning)do not take more than 4 doses in 24 hoursswallow whole: do not crush, chew, or dissolveadult and children 12 years and over: take 2 softgels with water every 6 hourschildren under 12 years: do not use
- Store between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F) avoid excessive heat
Daytime FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, lecithin, light mineral oil, mannitol, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitan, sorbitol white inkNighttime D&C yellow #10, FD&C blue #1, gelatin, glycerin, lecithin, light mineral oil, mannitol, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitan, sorbitol, white ink
READYinCASE Day Time Night Time Cold and Flu Relief
* Please review the disclaimer below.