The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients PurposeAvobenzone 3.0%, Homosalate 10.0%, Octinoxate 7.5%,Octisalate 5.0%, Octocrylene 6.0%, Oxybenzone 5.0%...................... Sunscreen
• helps prevent sunburn • higher SPF gives more sunburn protection• helps protect the skin against the harmful effects of UVA and UVB rays• retains SPF after 80 minutes of activity in the water or sweating
For external use only
Do not use near heat, flame, or while smoking. Avoid long termstorage above 40˚C (104˚F)
When Using This Product
• avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occursrinse thoroughly with water• do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store attemperatures above 120˚F
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Rash or irritation develops and lasts.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact aPoison Control Center immediately.
• apply generously and evenly to all exposed areas before sun exposure• reapply as needed or after towel drying, swimming, perspiring or vigorousactivity • children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor• do not spray directly on face. Spray into hands and apply to face• use in well-ventilated areas
• may stain some fabrics• Sun alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and usingsunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmfuleffects of the sun.
Acrylates / Octylacrylamide Copolymer,Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Green Tea (Camellia Sinensis) Leaf Extract,Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, SD Alcohol 40, Tocopheryl Acetate
* Please review the disclaimer below.