The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Distributed by: H2-Pharma, LLCMontgomery, AL 36117
Miconazole nitrate USP, 2%
- Proven clinically effective in the treatment of most athlete's foot, jock itch, and ringwormfor effective relief of itching, scaling, cracking, burning, and discomfort
For external use only
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Otc - When Using
When using this product, avoid contact with the eyes.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Irritation occursthere is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete's foot and ringworm) or within 2 weeks (for jock itch)
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Clean the affected area and dry thoroughlyapply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctorsupervise children in the use of this productfor athlete's foot: pay special attention to the spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once dailyfor athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks; for jock itch, use daily for 2 weeksif condition lasts longer, contact a doctorthis product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- Do not use if foil seal on tube opening is broken or missingto open tube: unscrew cap, lift tab, and pull to remove foil seal prior to usestore at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)before using any medication, read all label directions. Keep carton, it contains important information.
Benzoic acid, butylated hydroxyanisole, mineral oil, oleoyl polyoxylglycerides, pegoxol 7 stearate, purified water
* Please review the disclaimer below.