The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Distributed by: H2-Pharma, LLCMontgomery, AL 36117
Active Ingredient (In Each Vaginal Suppository)
Miconazole nitrate, USP 100 mg
- Treats vaginal yeast infections
For vaginal use only
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use if you have never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Vaginal itching and discomfort for the first timevaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months). You may have a more serious condition. You could be pregnant or have a medical condition, such as diabetes or a weakened immune system.lower abdominal, back, or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal dischargebeen exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the prescription blood thinning medicine warfarin, because bleeding or bruising may occur.
When Using This Product
- Do not use tampons, douches, spermicides or other vaginal productsdo not use condoms or diaphragms. They may be damaged by this product and not prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).do not have vaginal intercourse (sex)mild increase in vaginal burning, itching or irritation may occur
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Side effects occursymptoms do not get better after 3 dayssymptoms last more than 7 daysyou get a rash or hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Before using this product read the enclosed consumer information leaflet for complete instructions and informationadults and children 12 years of age and over: insert 1 suppository into the vagina at bedtime for 7 nights in a row. Wash applicator after use.children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- Do not purchase if carton is openeach suppository is individually wrapped. Do not use if wrapper is missing or damaged.store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F) [see USP Controlled Room Temperature] excursions permitted to 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
Hydrogenated vegetable oil
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
* Please review the disclaimer below.