Para Solve with NDC 61626-0107 is a a human prescription drug product labeled by Net Remedies. The generic name of Para Solve is calc carb, chenopodium anth, cina, croton, filix mas, gambocia, granatum, lycopodium, merc corros, nat phos, santoninum, senna, spigelia anth, stannum met, tanacetum, teuricum mar, zingiber. The product's dosage form is liquid and is administered via oral form.
Labeler Name: Net Remedies
Dosage Form: Liquid - A dosage form consisting of a pure chemical in its liquid1 state. This dosage form term should not be applied to solutions.
Product Type: Human Prescription Drug What kind of product is this?
Indicates the type of product, such as Human Prescription Drug or Human Over the Counter Drug. This data element matches the “Document Type” field of the Structured Product Listing.
Para Solve Active Ingredient(s) What is the Active Ingredient(s) List?
This is the active ingredient list. Each ingredient name is the preferred term of the UNII code submitted.
- OYSTER SHELL CALCIUM CARBONATE, CRUDE 12 [hp_X]/59.1mL
- DYSPHANIA AMBROSIOIDES 12 [hp_X]/59.1mL
- ARTEMISIA CINA PRE-FLOWERING TOP 12 [hp_X]/59.1mL
- CROTON TIGLIUM SEED 12 [hp_X]/59.1mL
- DRYOPTERIS FILIX-MAS ROOT 12 [hp_X]/59.1mL
- GAMBOGE 12 [hp_X]/59.1mL
- PUNICA GRANATUM ROOT BARK 12 [hp_X]/59.1mL
- LYCOPODIUM CLAVATUM SPORE 12 [hp_X]/59.1mL
- MERCURIC CHLORIDE 12 [hp_X]/59.1mL
- SODIUM PHOSPHATE, DIBASIC, HEPTAHYDRATE 12 [hp_X]/59.1mL
- SANTONIN 12 [hp_X]/59.1mL
- SENNA LEAF 12 [hp_X]/59.1mL
- SPIGELIA ANTHELMIA 12 [hp_X]/59.1mL
- TIN 12 [hp_X]/59.1mL
- TANACETUM VULGARE TOP 12 [hp_X]/59.1mL
- TEUCRIUM MARUM 12 [hp_X]/59.1mL
- GINGER 12 [hp_X]/59.1mL
Inactive Ingredient(s) About the Inactive Ingredient(s)
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product.
- CITRIC ACID MONOHYDRATE (UNII: 2968PHW8QP)
- POTASSIUM SORBATE (UNII: 1VPU26JZZ4)
- WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R)
Administration Route(s) What are the Administration Route(s)?
The translation of the route code submitted by the firm, indicating route of administration.
- Oral - Administration to or by way of the mouth.
Pharmacological Class(es) What is a Pharmacological Class?
These are the reported pharmacological class categories corresponding to the SubstanceNames listed above.
- Non-Standardized Plant Allergenic Extract - [EPC] (Established Pharmacologic Class)
- Non-Standardized Food Allergenic Extract - [EPC] (Established Pharmacologic Class)
- Increased Histamine Release - [PE] (Physiologic Effect)
- Cell-mediated Immunity - [PE] (Physiologic Effect)
- Allergens - [CS]
- Dietary Proteins - [CS]
- Plant Proteins - [CS]
- Food Additives - [CS]
Product Labeler Information What is the Labeler Name?
Name of Company corresponding to the labeler code segment of the Product NDC.
Labeler Name: Net Remedies
Labeler Code: 61626
Marketing Category: UNAPPROVED HOMEOPATHIC - What is the Marketing Category?
Product types are broken down into several potential Marketing Categories, such as NDA/ANDA/BLA, OTC Monograph, or Unapproved Drug. One and only one Marketing Category may be chosen for a product, not all marketing categories are available to all product types. Currently, only final marketed product categories are included. The complete list of codes and translations can be found at www.fda.gov/edrls under Structured Product Labeling Resources.
Start Marketing Date: 12-04-2018 What is the Start Marketing Date?
This is the date that the labeler indicates was the start of its marketing of the drug product.
Listing Expiration Date: 12-31-2022 What is the Listing Expiration Date?
This is the date when the listing record will expire if not updated or certified by the product labeler.
Exclude Flag: N - NO What is the NDC Exclude Flag?
This field indicates whether the product has been removed/excluded from the NDC Directory for failure to respond to FDA"s requests for correction to deficient or non-compliant submissions ("Y"), or because the listing certification is expired ("E"), or because the listing data was inactivated by FDA ("I"). Values = "Y", "N", "E", or "I".
* Please review the disclaimer below.